This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Suddenly set mark stopped working
- To: cygwin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Suddenly set mark stopped working
- From: Tim Davidson <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:50:02 +1000
- References: <379A10E7.876BD75C@1-2-3-click.de>
First, find out whether emacs is actually receiving the key combination
CTRL SPACE. Type, CTRL h c CTRL SPACE. This should tell you what
C-SPC is bound to.
If it is not bound to anything, or bound to something other than
set-mark-command, add the following to your .emacs:
(global-set-key [C-SPC] 'set-mark-command)
Johannes Heyer wrote:
> I just formatted my harddisc - not by accident :-) - and installed all
> the software I need again. Emacs worked fine before but now I cannot set
> mark by pressing CTRL+space. Does anyone know why? The only new programs
> I installed are the drivers/applications for my new soundcard. I use
> Emacs 20.3.1 with Win 95b.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org