This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Suddenly set mark stopped working
- To: cygwin <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Suddenly set mark stopped working
- From: Tim Davidson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:57:34 +1000
- References: <379A10E7.876BD75C@1-2-3-click.de> <379A977A.AD560A95@werple.net.au>
Sorry. Please ignore previous message - wrong mailing list :-)
Tim Davidson wrote:
> First, find out whether emacs is actually receiving the key combination
> CTRL SPACE. Type, CTRL h c CTRL SPACE. This should tell you what
> C-SPC is bound to.
> If it is not bound to anything, or bound to something other than
> set-mark-command, add the following to your .emacs:
> (global-set-key [C-SPC] 'set-mark-command)
> Johannes Heyer wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I just formatted my harddisc - not by accident :-) - and installed all
> > the software I need again. Emacs worked fine before but now I cannot set
> > mark by pressing CTRL+space. Does anyone know why? The only new programs
> > I installed are the drivers/applications for my new soundcard. I use
> > Emacs 20.3.1 with Win 95b.
> > Johannes
> Tim Davidson
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com