This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: July 17th snap shot
- To: "Cygwin@Sourceware.Cygnus.Com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: July 17th snap shot
- From: Earnie Boyd <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:54:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
--- "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com> wrote:
> The July 17th snapshot is still doing pid signal kill error. I have
> set CYGWIN=nontsec
Must be set before starting bash. If this is what you're doing already then
please send Chris Faylor an strace of the scenario.
strace -f -oc:/temp/strace.0717 bash
attach c:/temp/strace.0717.bz2 to a mail to Chris. Please mail these to Chris
only and not the lists as they get quite enormous.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com