ported email sender

Hello cygwin users,

I checked the faq and "ported" pages but didn't find any sendmail
alike commands. Is it really so - no sendmail or mailx ported to
cygwin? I know that mutt is ported but I want command line tools.
Thanks!

Best regards,

              ))     __________________)_)_)      from the heavens?
             ((                                 * Come to my site!
  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/2659
  And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you?