This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can you export a c++ class from a cygwin32/mingw32 dll?
- To: Jonathan Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: can you export a c++ class from a cygwin32/mingw32 dll?
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 00:26:53 -0500
- cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Jonathan Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> can you export a c++ class from a cygwin32/mingw32 dll?
> how do you do it?
What have you done/tried?
> i have an existing dll that exports a c++ class... can i use that from
> cygwin32? the dll was writem in ms vc++ and i also have a matching
> borland c++ dll. i do have the source but i am unsure as to how it would
> compile in cygwin32...
If you're using my compiler distribution(s), which you should if you're
using C++, then the following works just fine:
The next release, gcc-2.95, should be better in this respect.
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ for more
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com