This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: "unknown user" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: fork()
- From: Mumit Khan <firstname.lastname@example.org.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 00:28:20 -0500
- cc: email@example.com
"unknown user" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I'm trying to compile a Linux program that uses fork() ... it just crashes
> if i compile it with fork() so i have to comment out fork().. are there
> anyway to simulate fork() function under Windows 95/98 so it runs in
> background as it's suppose to like on Linux? Any help would be thankful.
Why don't show us what you're trying to do? fork() in general does work
fine under Cygwin b20.1; there're certainly bugs, but you need to come up
with a testcase shows that problem.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com
- Re: fork()
- From: Chris Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- From: "unknown user" <email@example.com>