NT 4.0 Server Enterprise Edition

Anyone aware of why Cygnwin v19 would have trouble
with pipes on NT Server Enterprise edition?

We're getting an error from fdopen, and I'm
pretty sure Entrprise Edition is the culprit,
since Cygwin works just fine on NT workstation.

I don't expect (or need) to resolve this, but
I'd like to know for sure rather than just guessing
that Enterprise Edition is the culprit.

--

--------
Ken Wood

For every action, there is an equal and opposite mistake.