Re: Vanishing mounts

I have been using B20.1 since it came out and have never experienced
what you are describing.  What I have noticed (do not know if it is
related but here goes) is this:
I typically use 3 mounts (text or binary get same effect):
c:/ as /
c:/cygnus/.../bin as /bin
d:/ as /home

No matter what order I define them in the / ends up as the last registry
entry and the /home ends up being the first.  The registry entries I am
referring to are:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Cygnus Solutions/CYGWIN.DLL
setup/b15.0/mounts/00
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Cygnus Solutions/CYGWIN.DLL
setup/b15.0/mounts/01
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Cygnus Solutions/CYGWIN.DLL
setup/b15.0/mounts/02

00 is d:/ as /home
02 is c:/ as /

I went as far as to:
(1) exit all instances of bash
(2) reboot
(3) use regedt32 to swap them
(4) reboot (paranoia)
(5) use regedt32 to check they were still defined that way
(6) leave regedt32 open an 00 selected to monitor changes
(7) run bash
(8) 00 immediately changes to d:/ as home from c:/ as /

Again,  I have never lost a mount but this behavior seems a little
bizarre.
Kevin