Re: where is the manpage? And problems with net drives

--- "Braunbeck, Franz_Joachim" <Braunbeck@messe-berlin.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm not on the list so please answer directly to me.
>
> 1.) Im searching for the manpages of all programms that come with cygwin,
> where can I find them?
>
> 2.) If I make find in a directory where I have mounted my net drives I get a
> error messages what is wrong?
>
> bash-2.02$ mount
> Device           Directory           Type        Flags
> z:               /tmp/mount/z        native      text!=binary
> w:               /tmp/mount/w        native      text!=binary
> v:               /tmp/mount/v        native      text!=binary
> p:               /tmp/mount/p        native      text!=binary
> g:               /tmp/mount/g        native      text!=binary
> d:               /tmp/mount/d        native      text!=binary
> C:               /                   native      text!=binary
> bash-2.02$ find .
> ..
> ../d
> find: ./d/CD-ROM's: No such file or directory
> find: ./d/djgpp: No such file or directory
> find: ./d/driver: No such file or directory
> find: ./d/MS: No such file or directory
> find: ./d/ORACLE: No such file or directory
> find: ./d/ORACLE.TST: No such file or directory
> find: ./d/ORANT: No such file or directory
> find: ./d/RECYCLER: No such file or directory
> find: ./d/Sicherung: No such file or directory
> find: ./d/SMSADMIN: No such file or directory
> find: ./g: No such file or directory
> find: ./p: No such file or directory
> find: ./v: No such file or directory
> find: ./w: No such file or directory
> find: ./z: No such file or directory
> bash-2.02$

Do the _mount_point_ directories physically exist?  Or does mount issue a
warning when you mount the /tmp/mount/<d> directories?

=====
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)