Re: cross compiler?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Codignotto <nic@primordia.com>
Date: 27 октября 1999 г. 20:57
Subject: cross compiler?

>I would like to build a gcc cross compiler to run under Win32 and to
>generate bsd/i586 binaries. How do I go about doing this?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Nick
>

>--

You may find general FAQ on crossGCC here
http://www.objsw.cim/CrossGCC

But in this document ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/4.0.0/docs/started.pdf
(or ps.gz) at pages 25 - ... there is a step-by-step instruction how to
build gross gcc for RTEMS OS. It seems if you change RTEMS platform with
i586-*-freebsdelf* then result still remains the same.

Kirill.