Re: undefined references

Now I've changed the original Informix files "sqlca.h" and "sqlhdr.h"
as I did with the copies I sent to you yesterday. And I changed the
"$(INF_INCL)" in the makefiles back to the Informix-directory
("INF_INCL = -I/usr2/users/informix/incl/esql" and "INF_INCL =
-I/usr/demo/informix/incl/esql").
As expected, the sqlca-message disappeared, but all the others
(_iqcdcl, _iqcftch, _iqdbase, _iqdcopen, _iqlocate_cursor; all in the
file "sqlhdr.h") are still here.

Tom.