(beta) Must faster dlltool for cygwin/mingw

I have a test version of dlltool that I'd like to folks to test out. This
one doesn't create any files and builds everything in memory.

The performance increase on Linux/ext2fs is quite significant; on MS
filesystems, and for large implibs, it's a few orders of magnitude
faster. The performance increase really shows when you're building an
import library with say 10k symbols (eg., wxWindows implib contains
~8.5k symbols, and that can kill your FAT filesystem, or at least bring
it to its knees).

The code is adapted from DJ's pe-dll, tested on my local tree. However,
expect bugs and misfeatures. Same command line options as the normal
dlltool.

Cygwin:

ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/cygwin/snapshots/dlltool/

Mingw:

ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/mingw32/snapshots/dlltool/

for both dlltool.exe and dlltool.c.

Regards,
Mumit