Re: [Fwd: Re: rcs for CygWin?]

I am using CS-RCS, from Component Software.

It's free for single user (my situation).

I am currently using it inn my NT WS 4.0 , as server and workstation
for the projects.
The integration with MS soft (VFP50) works well, butt note that, for
huge projects (more than 24k files in my trees), the CheckIn and the
load from Windows Software it's a nightmare.
Not CS-RCS fault, but RCS and DDE messaging limitations.

Out of that, it's the heaven on Windows.

Noel L Yap wrote:

>> Does anyone know of any rcs packages for NT (preferably free)?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Noel
>>
>> --
>
>--