This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: MAKE_MODE=UNIX? was RE: why must cygwin be first in path?
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: MAKE_MODE=UNIX? was RE: why must cygwin be first in path?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:38:20 -0500
- Cc: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com, Steven Schram <sschram at aircell dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <389B61A1.email@example.com>
On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 03:32:49PM -0800, Eric Christopher wrote:
>> Ahem, win32 already _IS_ the default as far as make itself is concerned. If
>> one wants win32 as the default just remove the MAKE_MODE environment variable.
>I think cgf changed this in the development sources. I'll have to wait
>for him top pop up and confirm this though. I could just be nuts.
Nope. I just changed it for the Cygwin CD.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org