This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is Cygwin 1.0 compatible with Windows 2000ProfessionalWorkstation ?
- To: corinna at vinschen dot de, michel dot debar at fundp dot ac dot be
- Subject: Re: Is Cygwin 1.0 compatible with Windows 2000ProfessionalWorkstation ?
- From: N8TM at aol dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:48:26 EST
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
In a message dated Thu, 17 Feb 2000 5:08:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com> writes:
But I don't reproduce the same bugs on W2K RC2 as on NT4SP5, running identical cygwin installations and tests (i.e. a few bugs from NT4 disappeared on W2K, with RC2 better than beta 3). Not to mention that W2K runs scripts much faster than NT4.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org