This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Help: missing export CYGWIN1.DLL:_ctype_?
- To: parky at seas dot gwu dot edu, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Help: missing export CYGWIN1.DLL:_ctype_?
- From: N8TM at aol dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:09:08 EST
- CC: CYGWIN-XFREE at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
In a message dated 2/20/00 9:09:54 AM Pacific Standard Time, firstname.lastname@example.org
> "The XGGI.EXE file is linked to missing export CYGWIN1.DLL:_ctype_".
> I can't start X client using "startx" with a similar error;
> "The LIBX11.DLL file is linked to missing export CYGWIN1.DLL:_mb_cur_max_".
> I believe I'm doing something wrong,
Apparently, your application was built on a more recent version of cygwin
than B20.1. Try to find out what the corresponding installation or upgrade
instructions are. It looks as if it were build for a snapshot ( patch files
available on ftp://egcs.cygnus.com ) not much over a year old.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com