This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 100% CPU/Bash command substitution fixed
- To: Rick Rankin <rick_rankin at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: 100% CPU/Bash command substitution fixed
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:36:23 -0500
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Mon, Feb 28, 2000 at 08:39:48AM -0800, Rick Rankin wrote:
>Just a quick note and a word of thanks -- I just downloaded and tried the 0227
>snapshot. It appears that the 100% CPU problem and the bash command
>substitution problem have been fixed.
I'm glad that I've finally fixed the problem for you but I still have
one report of a failure that I'm tracking down.
Btw, I could not have fixed this without the patient and detailed bug
reports from people like Kazuhiro Fujieda, Corinna Vinschen, and
I hope to have the remaining problem tracked down soon.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com