This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "Error: Derived object modified; cannot be stored in VOB." WinnT 4.0, Cygwin v1.0, ClearCase 3.2.1-20
- To: "Guy T. Moore Jr." <gmoore at openmarket dot com>, cciug at rational dot com, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: "Error: Derived object modified; cannot be stored in VOB." WinnT 4.0, Cygwin v1.0, ClearCase 3.2.1-20
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 06:21:04 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: gmoore at openmarket dot com, perakis at openmarket dot com
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- "Guy T. Moore Jr." <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Comments? Solutions?
I believe your question to be off topic for the Cygwin list.
However, `SET CYGWIN=notty nobinmode' before starting clearcase. This must be
done for communicating with any NON-CYGWIN program. This may or may not solve
Earnie Boyd: <mailto:email@example.com>
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: <http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32>
Mingw Home: (Coming Soon)
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org