Re: [ANN] perl5.5.660

Chris Faylor wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 01:53:31AM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
> >Same binary, but this time with CYGWIN='binmode tty ntea ntsec'
>
> Corinna, shouldn't ntea and ntsec be mutually exclusive?  Should we
> change the DLL so that only one or the other can be active?

Maybe that isn't a good idea.
Some people are using FAT and NTFS and if you have to use ntsec
without ntea you don't have a chance to simulate permissions
on the FAT partitions.

Personally I would only change the set/get_file_attributes()
so that ntea is deactivated on NTFS partitions if ntsec is set.

Corinna