question!

Dear,

  Would you kind to answer my few questions in details? Here they are:

  1. Virtual memory managment increases the amount of memory the
operating system
     can use by allocating a set amount of disk space to be used to
store item
     during processing. With the aid of windows 95/98, can you give me
the steps to check
     for the virtual memory of a computer system?

  2. Every programming languange has its own unique characteristic,
thus selecting a language
     for a programming task can be a difficult decision. Can you give
me the list and describe
     four factors to select a programming language?

  3. Computer security risk is any event or action that could cause a
loss to computer equipment,
     software information or processing capability. Please describe
briefly to me the following
     security risks:
     a). Computer viruses
     b). Unauthorized access and use
     c). Hardware theft
     d). Software theft
     e). System failure

  4. a). How do viruses spread? When does a virus spread? Why are
viruses not detected immediately?
     b). Would you name and describes 6 types of computer viruses? and
please describe how this viruses
         spread in the computer system?

  Thanks for your help...:)