Re: B20 Question about PS and KILL

The PS command only operates on Cygwin started processes.  It will not show
Non-Cygwin processes.  I'll assume that the Cygwin KILL command will also only
work on Cygwin processes.

Perhaps you can port the AIXLIKE utilities using the MinGW version of gcc.  See
http://www.mingw.org for more details

Earnie.