This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: serial port communication and cygwin v1.0 cdrom
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: serial port communication and cygwin v1.0 cdrom
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:22:20 -0400
- References: <38FADFCF.DFE1908A@univ-paris8.fr>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 11:56:31AM +0200, Marie-Hélène Tramus wrote:
>we have a question about serial port communication: we have seen that
>cygwin beta 20.1 does not work with the io serial port. Is this
>problem solved in the commercial version ? Thanks in advance
Serial I/O should work much better on the CD version, yes.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com