This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Scripting FTP transactions ... how?
- To: Rabbe Fogelholm <eubrafo at operamail dot com>
- Subject: Re: Scripting FTP transactions ... how?
- From: Jeffrey Juliano <juliano at cs dot unc dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:44:12 -0400
- cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: juliano at cs dot unc dot edu
On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Rabbe Fogelholm wrote:
> I have this seemingly trivial problem: I wish to do some FTP file transfers
> from within a Bourne shell script that runs on top of CygWin and Windows 9x.
If you're willing to get your feet wet...
I use ncftp (ftp://ftp.ncftp.com/ncftp/). 2.4.3 configures/makes
out-of-the-box on cygwin. Haven't tried 3.0.1.
(Not sure, but you may need terminfo and/or ncurses. But they compile
Also, it's mentioned on http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/ported.html
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org