new cygwin-apps mailing list

I've set up a mailing list for discussion of apps that are ported to
cygwin.  We'll be using it to discuss additions to the latest directory
and will probably want to start segueing setup.exe discussions there as
well.

This is the description from http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/lists.html :

cygwin-apps: a by-approval developers list for discussing issues
regarding applications that use the Cygwin DLL.  If you are maintaining
one of the packages that is distributed with the Cygwin net releases you
should be subscribed to this list.  Only subscribers may submit email to
this list.

I expect that this will satisfy the needs of various people who have tried to
subscribe to cygwin-developers, thinking that it would be a useful forum
to discuss problems in bash, ash, or gcc.

If you're maintaining something in the latest directory, I would appreciate
it if you'd subscribe to this mailing list.

cgf