Subject:  need MAKE help
Date:   Thu, 18 May 2000 12:08:56 -0400
From:   "Robert Soukop" <rsoukop@zucotto.com>
To:  "Cygwin" <cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com>

I've been using cygwin B20 and make 3.77 for the past while and most of
the features I have needed have worked for MAKE, except for ifeq and
ifneq (which I really need), and assigning values to variables.  I
recently started using Cygwin 1.1.1 and cannot get make to work at all.
Is there
any setup necessary to make this work.  The problem I am having is that
- first of all, I can't include any files.  Second, if I don't include
any files,
i get the error - 'needed by foo.  Stop.arget'. Thanks - Rob