RE: Need help. Latest snapshot may be next cygwin net release.

Hmm - I still seem to have a problem with CRLF endings in a .bcrc file on a
text mount.  I also ran into similar warnings from sed while trying to
re-run ".configure" on bc.  My .bcrc was created with NT-Emacs using the
default CRLF encoding.  Manually cleaning up the file to just use LF
continues to fix the problem with this latest DLL.  Reverting back to the
1.1.0 DLL works fine with the CRLF version of the file.

(ctwd0143-db3l) ~> cat /.bcrc
scale=5
(ctwd0143-db3l) ~> bc
bc 1.05
Copyright 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1997, 1998 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
For details type `warranty'.
/.bcrc 1: illegal character: ^M

(ctwd0143-db3l) ~> cygcheck `which bc`.exe
/usr/local/bin/bc.exe
  d:\bin\cygwin1.dll
    C:\WINNT\System32\ADVAPI32.DLL
      C:\WINNT\System32\ntdll.dll
      C:\WINNT\System32\KERNEL32.dll
      C:\WINNT\System32\USER32.dll
        C:\WINNT\System32\GDI32.dll
      C:\WINNT\System32\RPCRT4.dll

Use -h to see help about each section

(ctwd0143-db3l) ~> grep "%%" /bin/cygwin1.dll
%%% Cygwin dll major: 1001
%%% Cygwin dll minor: 2
%%% Cygwin dll epoch: 19
%%% Cygwin dll bad signal mask: 19005
%%% Cygwin dll old termios: 00005
%%% Cygwin api major: 0
%%% Cygwin api minor: 21
%%% Cygwin shared data: 3
%%% Cygwin dll identifier: cygwin1
%%% Cygwin mount registry: 2
%%% Cygwin cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions
%%% Cygwin cygwin registry name: Cygwin
%%% Cygwin program options name: Program Options
%%% Cygwin cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2
%%% Cygwin build date: Thu May 25 00:16:21 EDT 2000
%%% Cygwin snapshot date: 2000-05-24-23:55-EST
%%% Cygwin shared id: cygwin1S3-2000-05-25 00:16

(ctwd0143-db3l) ~> mount
Device              Directory           Type         Flags
d:                  /                   system       textmode
c:                  /c                  system       textmode
(ctwd0143-db3l) ~> pwd
/u/db3l

-- David