Further joys in the realm of sshd...

And here I thought I had it licked.   Ok, I have a series of 3 user types.

first user -> Master User, used for executing automated scripts, needs
shosts authentication

second user -> Standard Users, shell access to host, password authentication

third user -> Special Guest, shell access, but only read in certain
directories, needs shosts/RSA authentication

My current configuration seems to work for users one and two, no problem
since sshd is run from inetd as the first user with two separate config
files, one for RSA on one port and the second for password on another.

Now to accomplish the third requirement, I need to run sshd on a third port
as that user.  The problem I am encountering is that sshd dies with the
following error:

sshd: no RSA support in libssl and libcrypto -- exiting.  See ssl(8)

I can't find the ssl(8) reference.  The command I am using to get this is:

sshd -p 29 -d

and I do that as the third user, if I execute it as my user (a Domain Admin)
it works... I also tried making the third user a Domain admin to see if it
made a diff, it doesn't.  Any ideas as to why that user can't find the
correct libs when another can.  (NOTE: with exception of home directory,
files are owned by master user and group Domain Users, of which users 2 and
3 are members and since user 2 <> user 1, then it should not be an ownership
problem.)  Also, one other key diff between users 1, 2, and 3 is that of the
3 only #3 does not have the rights to become another user.  But as long as I
am not doing password authentication, he shouldn't need it, right?

Prentis