This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: dejagnu
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:23:09 -0400
- References: <006c01bfcbd0$735bb7d0$6f01a8c0@latte>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 08:51:12AM -0500, Stuart Yoder wrote:
>I'm trying to get dejagnu working under the cygwin environment
>(cygwin20.1b). Whenever an .exp script uses 'exec' to run a shell
>command (rm.exe or basename.exe for example) the command is left
>'running' after runtest complete.
>I see this by running 'ps -ef' when runtest is complete. Eventually no
>new processes can be spawned and I have to kill the bash shell.
Don't run cygwin20.1b (whatever that is). Use the latest net release.
That should at least give you a chance of running with dejagnu.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org