[ANNOUNCEMENT] New version of Bash 2.04-1 has just been released.

I've just put a new bash update in the cygwin/latest/bash directory.

To update to the newest version, just download the newest version of
setup.exe and type:

                setup bash

Then, answer all of the questions using the same answers as the last
time you ran setup.

Please note that this procedure will only work on systems that have been
set up using the "setup.exe" program that is used since the release of
Cygwin 1.1.0.  If you still have B20.1 of Cygwin you'll need to upgrade
everything on your system.  Just type "setup" for that.

Below is a detailed description of what has changed in this release.

ostype now equals cygwin NOT cygwin32. configure.in has been patched
to use the newest version of config.guess/config.sub, which have also
been included.

--
AJ Reins - tbisp<AT>uswest.net -or- tbisp<AT>my-deja.com

If there is no time like the present,
 but we never have the time,
does this mean there is no present?