This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: text / binary mounts (sorry)
- To: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: text / binary mounts (sorry)
- From: Egor Duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:59:15 +0400
- CC: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: DEO
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: Egor Duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
Friday, 02 June, 2000 Earnie Boyd email@example.com wrote:
EB> The command `mount --help' might have helped in this instance.
EB> mount -b --change-cygdrive-prefix /cygdrive
btw, i think this should go to the FAQ. I've stumbled over this issue
myself some time ago :) Since i all my explicit mounts are binary, and
CYGWIN=binmode, i've got a nice surprise when i added new disk (which
mounts as /cygdrive/h) and immediately got all those nice text-mode
features. it take me to look at the sources to find out what happened.
Egor. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com