This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdb problem
- To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
- Subject: Re: gdb problem
- From: jlarmour at redhat dot co dot uk (Jonathan Larmour)
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 18:02:25 +0100
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Newsgroups: cygnus.gnu-win32
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
In article <email@example.com> you write:
>Purposed changes to the winsup/cygwin/path.cc source have caused a defect in
>the tk portion of gdb. You can see the source by using the non-windowed
Will this be fixed in cygwin or GDB? Obviously it is highly unfortunate
for the "stable" GDB 5 to suddently acquire such a problem.
Red Hat, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. CB2 1NS Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow." || These opinions are all my own fault
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org