This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdb problem
- To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
- Subject: Re: gdb problem
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 18:03:47 +0100
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <200006021702.SAA29083@murgh.cygnus.co.uk>
Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> In article <email@example.com> you write:
> >Purposed changes to the winsup/cygwin/path.cc source have caused a defect in
> >the tk portion of gdb. You can see the source by using the non-windowed
> Will this be fixed in cygwin or GDB? Obviously it is highly unfortunate
> for the "stable" GDB 5 to suddently acquire such a problem.
Sorry, ignore me. I've only now seen cgf's reply (mea culpa for reading
this through news :-/ ).
Red Hat, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. CB2 1NS Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow." || These opinions are all my own fault
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org