This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Please try the 6/1 snapshot
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Please try the 6/1 snapshot
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 22:25:51 -0400
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
The 2000-Jun-01 snapshot should fix any lingering problems with text
mode reads or writes being performed in binary.
Note that the setup utility mounts your root in "binmode" by default.
This DLL does not change that. It only fixes the problems with reading
files in text mode that were most clearly illustrated by make and sed.
It should also fix a couple of other problems reported here in the last
week. Check the ChangeLog for more info.
If there is not too much grumbling about this snapshot, it may well become
the next net release of the Cygwin DLL.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org