problems with latest Cygwin 1.1

Hello,

     I'm having problems using the latest Cygwin release (just downloaded
and installed today using today's setup.exe).  If I compile any trivial C++
application with the "-mno-cygwin" option, the compile apparently succeeds
but when the application is run it faults.  I am running on Windows 2000.
Using the C compiler to generate executables works fine; just executables
compiled using the C++ compiler die.  I have used older versions (1.0) of
Cygwin with success.  My development project (the LGPLed FLTK cross platform
GUI toolkit) does not require the Cygwin DLL, however it does require the
Cygwin build enviroment.

     Also, the Insight debugger supplied with the latest Cygwin cannot seem
to find / process source files on my system.  When I start up the debugger
with an executable compiled with the "-g" flag, it pops up a dialog with a
lot of error output apparently related to loading the source file.  The
program's source is not displayed, nor does it seem to know the source
files' names as normal.  I've used a previous version on a previous version
of Cygwin with success.

     Are the bugs known and is it known when they will be fixed?  I would
rather not go back to 1.0 because I have to heavily modify it to use newer
compilers and tools (takes a while).

     Please CC me in any responses; I am not on the list.

Thank you very much,
Carl Thompson