This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Vim and Cygnus
- To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>, Vim Mailing List <vim at vim dot org>
- Subject: Re: Vim and Cygnus
- From: raf <raf at comdyn dot com dot au>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:26:16 +1000
- References: <39352D94.3FDE8DFD@rocketmail.com>
Shiv Kumar wrote:
> I am using Cygnus tools (cygwin 1.1) and Vim for my development (powerful
> combination). My shell is bash and the cygnus root is D:/root. Cygwin has
> created certain mount points for convenience :
> $ mount
> D:\root\bin /usr/bin user binmode
> D:\root\lib /usr/lib user binmode
> D:\root / user binmode
> $ cat /tmp/x
> Test file
> $vim /tmp/x
> [New File]
> Vim searches for a file called D:/tmp/x which does not exist.
> Is there any way by which I can make Vim recognize cygwin mount points?
there's a precompiled cygwin gvim binary at http://www.zip.com.au/~raf2/vim/
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com