This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Very weird MAKE/PYTHON/ASH problem.
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: RE: Very weird MAKE/PYTHON/ASH problem.
- From: "Norman Vine" <nhv at cape dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 06:52:56 -0400
- Reply-To: <nhv at cape dot com>
Paul Stodghill wrote:
>I've got a very weird MAKE/PYTHON/ASH problem.
>Synopsis: Python running under Make cannot export a new PATH
>SHELL variable in Make is overridden to something other than "sh.exe"
>Does anyone have any idea what is going wrong?
But I can verify the results.
default Cygwin V1.1 instalation +
cygwin1.dll 06/01/2000 -- which seems to be working just fine :-))
freshly compiled Python 1.52 (with above cygwin setup)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com