This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Possible insight into find/du problems
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Possible insight into find/du problems
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:42:20 -0400
- References: <000901bfcec3$5e9c2820$8e8c97cf@dsp>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 12:55:04AM -0700, Mark Grosen wrote:
>I have been looking into the problem with the "find" command returning error
>messages like "No such file or directory".
As has been stated, the problem is a known problem. I had Corinna investigate
it a while ago. We both understand what is wrong. It will just take a lot
of time to fix and neither of us has gotten around to it.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com