This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems with latest Cygwin 1.1
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: problems with latest Cygwin 1.1
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 21:37:31 -0400
- References: <20000605223940.20829803A@carlthompson.net> <393C523D.E1B38641@carlthompson.net>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 06:22:05PM -0700, Carl Thompson wrote:
>with this command line
> gcc -g cet3.cxx -o cet3 -mno-cygwin -lstdc++
>produces the attached copious error output. Also, what happens if I want to
>use the math library in my app? Moreover, this "solution" requires hacking
>my configure scripts and makefiles when they should work automatically.
>Finally, I don't think it's unreasonable for me to say that compiling C++
>apps with g++ should work, especially when it worked in a previous release
You're right. You should definitely ask for your money back.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org