This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: sakis sakis <sakis_1234 at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: ADVAPI32.DLL
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 18:31:24 +0200
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
sakis sakis wrote:
> I have downloaded and installed cygwin but when i
> double click to any executable file i receive an error
> regarding ADVAPI32.DLL what is wrong? Did i make the
> mistake or its just my windows?
It's your Windows. You are using a W95 prior to OSR2
and you don't have IE 3.02 or later. You can either
upgrade your windows or wait for the next net release
(only a few days from now) which has a new style of
dynamically loading Windows DLL's.
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com