This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: B20.1: make doesn't work - not LF problem
- To: ian dot macey at db dot com
- Subject: Re: B20.1: make doesn't work - not LF problem
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:33:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
Now, download the most recent snapshot from
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snapshots/ and install that.
Chris, can we make a new distrobution?
--- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Thanks for the advice. I have cleaned up the registry, uninstalled cygwin
> and perfomed a new installation (using cygwin-1.1.1.tar.gz) , this time using
> the setup.exe program.
> Unfortunately my problem remains.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com