This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: B20.1: make doesn't work - not LF problem
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: B20.1: make doesn't work - not LF problem
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:32:45 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 12:25:46PM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>--- Chris Faylor <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 11:33:14AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>> >Now, download the most recent snapshot from
>> >http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snapshots/ and install that.
>> >Chris, can we make a new distribution?
>> I've received very little feedback on the snapshot.
>So, does this mean that the snapshot is working ok. I thought I some posts of
>it working for those that were having problems. It might be worth making the
>distribution just so that the newbies will have the benefit of the attempted
I posted two different messages and did not receive any responses.
I will, of course, eventually make a new release available. It would be nice
if it was actually tested.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org