This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: *Another* 5/24 snapshot
- To: "Cygwin Mailing List (E-mail)" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: *Another* 5/24 snapshot
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 00:54:29 -0400
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
This should be fixed in the current snapshot.
On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 06:17:51PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>Better, but still not 100%. autoconf no longer bombs out with an M4 error,
>and the generated config script seems to run fine. But the generated
>Makefile has "0x0D 0x0D 0x0A"'s (\r\r\n's) at the end of some lines, causing
>Gary R. Van Sickle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>11481 Rupp Dr.
>Burnsville, MN 55337
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com