This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unsubscribe problem
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: unsubscribe problem
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:10:42 -0400
- Cc: f dot iavarone at acsys dot it
- References: <email@example.com> <20000607005429.A13938@cygnus.com> <393E1DFE.10B5EC47@acsys.it>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Instructions for unsubscribing are in ever single message to the list.
There are also instructions in the header of the messages that you
receive from the list.
Or, you can go to the cygwin web site and unsubscribe using the web
The trick is that you have to send the email using the same email address
that you used to subscribe.
On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 11:03:43AM +0100, Nando Iavarone wrote:
>It seems impossible!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org