This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Modified g++.exe
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Modified g++.exe
- From: Carl Thompson <cet at carlthompson dot net>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 13:57:11 -0700
- References: <20000606162011.E9D96803A@carlthompson.net>
"Parker, Ron" wrote:
> Here is the modified g++.
OK, I gave it a try and now there is another problem. "g++ -mno-cygwin"
does not properly use the MinGW headers which of course is a big problem.
Using "-v" and "-H" show that it is picking up the Cygwin headers instead
This plus the problem with the tools linking in the Cygwin DLL when "g++
is used means that building Windows applications which don't use the Cygwin
DLL with the current release of Cygwin is very broken.
Again, b20 worked fine.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com