This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Dynamic Perl with Cygwin 1.1
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Dynamic Perl with Cygwin 1.1
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 23:55:15 -0400
- References: <393E23C4.21D0E664@cvn.net>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 06:28:21AM -0400, D. Scott Barninger wrote:
>Is it possible to tell the Cygwyn environment that Perl is installed to
>another partition and not in the "usual" places, so that configure
>scripts can find it?
You could try something like:
mount -b -x q:\the\other\place\for\perl.exe /bin/perl
I don't know if that will work or not but I've always sort of liked
the fact that mount does not require the use of just directories...
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org