This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: Lukas dot Weberruss at tds dot de
- Subject: Re: inetd-configuration
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 14:39:49 +0200
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
- References: <OFBECB99EA.26742AAC-ON412568F8.003A3200@tds.de>
- Reply-To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
> I have some problems to configure the inetd (+telnetd, +ftpd, ...) under
> Windows NT 4.0 (SP5).
> I havent found any documentation for the inetutils to configure
> I have installed nearly all cygwin-packages and created a /etc/passwd and a
> I changed the login-shell to bash and entered a home-directory.
> If I start the "inetd" and use "telnet localhost" on a seperate shell I get
> only a connection refused.
> What can I do further?
Read the documentation :-) After unpacking you will find a
file `inetutils-1.3.2.README in the root directory. It's
really not the best place but we didn't have a special
directory where to put those Cygwin specific README files
yet. This will change soon.
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org