This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: "'Cygwin mailing list'" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: setup.exe
- From: Heinz-Juergen Oertel <oe at port dot de>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 18:38:18 +0200
- >Received: from port.de (firstname.lastname@example.org [220.127.116.11])by ute.port.de (8.9.3/8.9.3/SuSE Linux 8.9.3-0.1) with ESMTP id SAA28127for <email@example.com>; Thu, 8 Jun 2000 18:38:18 +0200
- Organization: port GmbH Germany
Just loaded setup.exe from ftp.franken.de
it is v18.104.22.168 from Jun 7 2000
this version does not recognize the -h option
nor does it say that this options available
like it was mentioned some days before in this list by DJ.
I'm working with W95
setup from internet doesn't work. setup does nothing at the net
(i have used tcpdump to listen) but complains it could not find the
ok, i used ftp to load some packages into the local (empty besides setup.exe)
If I now call setup, it crashes with ... while installing a package.
if i call it again, it seems to finish the previous package
but crashes with the next one.
after all, i'm happy to have the new version after working for a long time
Thanks to all who have contributed.
with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen
port GmbH phone +49 345 77755-0
Regensburger Str. 7c fax +49 345 77755-20
D-06132 Halle/Saale mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com