This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to build cygwin from cvs sources
- To: munch at powertv dot com
- Subject: Re: Unable to build cygwin from cvs sources
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 15:07:51 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <126.96.36.19900608114414.00b445c0@mailhost>
> configure: error: can not find install-sh or install.sh in . ./.. ./../..
Do you have /bin/sh and does it work? That's what usually causes that
error for me.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org