This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Autoconf binary package.
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Autoconf binary package.
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 21:29:26 -0400
- References: <3940474F.8004ADC4@cybertec.com.au>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 11:24:31AM +1000, Chris Johns wrote:
>I am using Cygwin to build m68k cross compilers (gcc-2.95.2) on Win95
>with great success using the `lastest'. Many thanks to all concerned. It
>I have a small problem. The gcc build needs the `autoheader' script from
>the autoconf package. Currently I nick the script from a Linux machine
>but I was wondering if autoconf could be part of the distribution ?
You can always grab this from ftp.gnu.org.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org