This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup didn't update me to cygwin 1.1.2
- To: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com, cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Setup didn't update me to cygwin 1.1.2
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 06:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Brian Keener <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I tried to update my cygwin using the setup to 1.1.2 and it failed. This
> was on a Win95 machine and I had had problems compiling the V library so
> I saw there was a 1.1.2 and thought I would try. The only update I had
> applied was the 6/1 Cygwin1.dll that you wanted people to try because of
> the /r/n problems.
> I tried running the setup from an empty directory from the dos prompt and
Take a look at my webpage referenced in the sig.
Earnie Boyd: <mailto:email@example.com>
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: <http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/>
Mingw Home: <http://www.mingw.org/>
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org